Thursday, January 27, 2011

Interactions















During my 3rd and 4th concentration I experimented with human interaction while my first two were more solitary. My 3rd piece on the left is a young child standing on their fathers feet. My 4th piece is meant to show the interaction between a new couple after a date. My idea hasn't changed very much. I am still photographing the same subject matter I'm just trying to do it in different ways.



For my next concentration I'm going to take a pictures of a basketball player from underneath the basketball rim. I'm going to attempt to have their feet focused and the rest of their body in the shot, but unfocused. The two photographs on the side are apart of what I want to do with my next concentration.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of incorporating action/ movement into your next works. This adds another way that the subject interacts with the setting.

    ReplyDelete